Dental implants have become a popular alternative to dentures in recent years. While there are many benefits to having either dentures or dental implants, there are slightly more advantages to having dental implants. Here is some information on what dental implants are as well as some of the benefits of having dental implants: Dental Implants Lakeland MN
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a tooth replacement option that look and function just like real teeth. Unlike dentures which require an adhesive and regular maintenance, dental implants are surgically implanted into your jaw and are therefore anchored and secured in your mouth like real teeth. Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth, or be used to replace teeth that are either broken or severely decayed. For more information on how dental implantation works and whether it might be a good option for you, feel free to schedule an appointment to see your local dentist in Lakeland MN at Stillwater Family Dental.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
There are many benefits to getting dental implants for you and your oral health. Here are just some of the many advantages to getting dental implants:
- They will improve your appearance and self-esteem.
- They look and function like real teeth.
- They make chewing, eating, and speaking easier.
- They’re more comfortable than other types of teeth replacements.
- They last for a long time.
- They will improve your oral health.
- They are convenient and low-maintenance.