Are you in need of dental crown treatment? Dental crowns and other types of restoration treatment procedures are commonly utilized dental services. Yet, many people aren’t entirely sure what all those procedures entails. Here is some information to know about regarding dental crown treatment: Dentists Near Me New Richmond WI
What Does Dental Crown Treatment Entail?
Our dentists may recommend a dental crown if your tooth is significantly decayed or damaged. Dental crowns are restorations designed to entirely encase the injured tooth. Because the crown covers the tooth beginning at the gumline, dental crowns are an excellent option for restoring the tooth to its original shape, size, and appearance. While one of the primary uses for dental crowns is the restoration of damaged and decayed teeth, crowns can also be used for a number of other purposes. We may suggest a dental crown for your smile in order to:
- Seal and protect a tooth after root canal therapy
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Attach a dental bridge
- Complete and cover a dental implant
- Support a large dental filling when little original tooth structure still remains
- Strengthen a fractured or otherwise weakened tooth
- Improve the appearance and function of an irregularly shaped tooth
Each dental crown is custom made to perfectly fit your smile. Our dentists will make sure that your crown fits your bite comfortably. To learn more about what dental crowns are used for and how a crown can improve your smile, we invite you to call or visit Stillwater Family Dental today.