If you are missing one or more teeth, you have likely noticed a negative impact on the function, appearance, and health of your smile. You may feel reluctant to smile because someone might notice your missing tooth, and you may have noticed that you cannot chew or speak as you used to. If you are looking for a stable, natural-looking way to replace your missing teeth and restore your smile, our friendly dentists may recommend a dental bridge. Dental bridges are used to literally bridge the gap left by the missing teeth. Each dental bridge in Stillwater, Minnesota is composed of one or more artificial teeth and two dental crowns. Dr. Perpich, Dr. Carlson, and Dr. Berge will attach the dental crowns to the teeth or dental implants next to the missing teeth to support and stabilize the replacement teeth. When in place, a custom-made dental bridge can:
- Restore your ability to properly eat, chew, and speak
- Enhance the appearance of your smile and boost your self-confidence
- Improve the shape and volume of your face
- Relieve stress on the bite
- Prevent the remaining natural teeth from shifting in the mouth
We welcome you to contact us at Stillwater Family Dental today to learn more about the benefits of bridges!